- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Lambda Research collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Product license data from any purchase or trial.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Lambda Research with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, provide feedback on any of our web site forms, or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Lambda Research collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Notify you about new features in new or upcoming software releases.
When Lambda Research processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Lambda Research securely stores your data in a database in the cloud.
Lambda Research may keep your personal contact data indefinitely.
Lambda Research would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop Lambda Research from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Lambda Research Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please edit your email preferences by clicking on "Unsubscribe" or "Manage preferences" link in the footer of one of our emails, or send an email to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Lambda Research would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Lambda Research for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Lambda Research correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Lambda Research to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Lambda Research erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Lambda Research restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Lambda Research's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Lambda Research transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at: (+1) 978-486-0766
Or write to us: Lambda Research Corporation, 515 Groton Rd, Westford, MA 01886 USA
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies. However, our website uses:
- Advertising - Lambda Research uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Lambda Research sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: (+1) 978-486-0766
Or write to us at: Lambda Research Corporation, 515 Groton Rd, Westford, MA 01886 USA
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Lambda Research has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the governmental agency that regulates protection of private information in your country of residence.